I was inspired by Naomi Wolf’s book ‘Vagina’ which explores the link between sex & creativity, with one feeding the other, and it seems like an appropriate way to celebrate myself on Valentine’s Day. Spring is around the corner and Anna says: “What better time to do something different, something just for you, something that will get your sap rising and give you a sexy spring in your step.”
Here’s how it works:
“The Ladygarden Play Dates are a series of six activities that use your innate creativity (we all have it) to help tap into and expand your innate sexuality (we all have this too!),” says Anna.
What you get:
- Six different creative activities (including writing, craft, music, and photography) that each explores a different aspect of your sexual self.
- Step-by-step instructions that will guide you through each activity. There are no special talents or skills required – anyone can take part no matter what their beliefs or experiences about how ‘creative’ or ‘artistic’ they are, or about how ‘sexual’ they are.
- No partner required ! If you have one, that’s fine, but all of the activities are designed to be done on your own. The Play Dates are also suitable for you whatever your sexual orientation.
- Each Play Date delivered straight to your inbox in an easy to download and save PDF so that you can do the date in the comfort of your own home, at a time that suits you, with the option to repeat as many times as you like.
- A unique approach to sexual and personal development that draws on my multiple experiences and knowledge in the areas of health and wellbeing, sexual healing, and from being a published author of erotica and writing about women’s sexuality.
“I developed the Play Dates in response to my own frustrations about the limited options for women to explore their sexuality. Other approaches can feel way too intimidating, too superficial, too ‘out there’, and sometimes like they are speaking a whole other language!
“The Play Dates are interesting and fun, with an emphasis on being playful and curious about your own, unique, sexual self, in your own individual way, with plenty of guidance and some great ideas to try out”.
Anna is offering the Ladygarden Play Dates at half price this week (until the 21st February 2013) so you can sign up for £23 instead of £47. For that you get all six Play Dates delivered to your inbox, clear, step-by-step instructions on how to do a range of different creative activities to get you into the creative-sexuality cycle.
Click here for more info and to sign up… A lovely Valentine’s gift to celebrate yourself we think.
Anna Sansom has a PhD, a background in occupational therapy, health research, erotic writing and sexual healing. She’s managed to combine all of these things and her own unique style to bring you The Ladygarden Project: where women’s creative-sexuality comes into bloom!